We are looking for a senior developer to help us leverage our data store and convert it into new products and services that will move the aquaculture industry forward.
XpertSea is a software company with a data-driven vision. By harvesting images and sensor data on the field for countless different types of aquatic organisms around the globe, our portable IoT devices, fully integrated with a Big Data Analytics platform, are quietly building the world’s largest database on aquaculture production.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our cloud infrastructure related to our analytics platform.
- University degree in the field of computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering or another related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in software engineering.
- Experience in back end infrastructure and development with Python, C# or Java.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience with unit testing, test-driven development, automated testing, continuous integration and automated deployment.
- Experience with cloud platform infrastructure a big plus: AWS, Azure or GCP.
DevOps, Python, C#, Java, AWS, Azure, GCP