We’re looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with hands-on expertise in the design, implementation, DevOps, and management of a machine learning framework.
You will work with other technical teams to understand requirements and build a framework to load and prepare a dataset, train, validate and generate reports. You are an expert at designing, implementing, and operating stable, scalable, low-cost solutions to flow data from databases to our training framework and into technical validation reports. You possess excellent communication skills and strive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Above all, you are passionate about machine learning and how to wield it to meet technical requirements and empower other parts of the business.
- Architect, design, build and maintain our machine learning infrastructure;
- Implement machine learning algorithms, tools and custom solutions to empower the engineering teams;
- Design training reports to validate models, detect bias and dataset inconsistencies;
- Innovate and keep yourself on the cutting edge of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- BS or MS in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, or any other equivalent field;
- 2-5 years of experience in machine learning, or demonstrated experience;
- Experience in natural language understanding, computer vision, machine learning, data mining, deep learning and/or artificial intelligence;
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the following: Python, C/C++, Java, Scala, R;
- SQL, NoSQL and data architecture skills;
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to explore complex data sets and extract insights;
- Experience applying machine learning to business challenges;
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced engineering team.
- Experience with training frameworks like TensorFlow;
- Hands-on experience with large-scale data processing;
- Experience leveraging cloud platforms like AWS to automate, process and distribute tasks.
Python, TensorFlow, SQL, NoSQL, Linux, AWS.