At XpertSea, we believe that technology will be the main driving force behind our transition towards a more sustainable and efficient food production system. We need candidates who share that vision and who want to contribute to the development of game-changing solutions for the aquaculture industry. If you are curious, self-reliant and enjoy solving complex problems, we think you'd be a great fit!
- Develop and improve computer vision algorithms related to our current and future products.
- Be on the lookout for new technology that could be used to improve our current and future products.
- Work closely with both the engineering team and the marine biology experts.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in OpenCV development with C++.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience with unit testing, test-driven development, automated testing, continuous integration and automated deployment.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Machine learning experience.
- Embedded development / mobile experience.
- Marine biology knowledge.
- Experience with connected hardware and IoT devices.
- Convolutional neural network experience.
- Cloud computing experience.
Optics, Embedded/Mobile Systems, C/C++, OpenCV, Python, Linux, Android, Eclipse, ARM